Date: Saturday, 4th April 2015
Time: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Conducted by: Rajdeep Das
Venue: E-MALL, Kolkata
· Registration closes a day before the event.
· CAMARENA reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change, amend, vary the terms and conditions at any point of time without assigning any reasons or any intimation whatsoever and the same shall be binding on the customer.
· CAMARENA may withdraw this event at any time without prior notice. Participants who have registered for the same, will be intimated through their registered e-mail id.
· •Who should attend the Adda?
Anyone who is interested in photography.
· How do I make a payment?
This is a free event so you have to only register and generate your ticket. Seats are limited so it will be on first come first served basis.
· What should I get for the Photography Adda?
Some of your pictures for review and critique.
· What if I forget to carry my ticket?
Always make a note of the ticket code so that we can again generate one even if you have forgotten to carry the ticket to the event.
Wanna discuss photography over Cha & Biscoot ?
Join us in this fun filled Adda session, where you can exchange your views with our honoured guest Rajdeep Das and get inspired by his wisdom.
Rajdeep Das, former IT Marketing professional, driven by his passion, primarily by his love for food and then turning people hungry by capturing food at it's best. The passion has driven him to such a height that he had let go his stereotype profession and dedicated himself to this artistry completely. The same along with his continuously evolving to newer and better benchmark in photographic appetite, in return has bestowed him with many rewards and recognitions from esteemed critics and commercial judgements naming Kolkata Gourmet Fest, BBC Good Food and many others. Rajdeep is now evident with some of the renowned clientele like Lazeez, Bhajohori Ranna, Bong Connection, China Town, The Steak Factory, BACKSTAGE, Taj Gurgaon, Hanglatherium, Smart Kolkata.
This event offers an informally informative session with him to know how to project your daily dining as an extravagant delicacy.