Date: Saturday, 4th April 2015
Time: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Conducted by: Arghya Chatterjee
Venue: E-MALL, Kolkata
· Registrations close a day before the workshop.
· The decision of refund on registrations cancelled by participants lies with Capital Photo Service Private Limited, and shall be final and binding on all concerned.
· CAMARENA reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change, amend, vary the terms and conditions at any point of time without assigning any reasons or any intimation whatsoever and the same shall be binding on the customer.
· CAMARENA may withdraw this event at any time without prior notice. Participants who have registered for the same, will be intimated through their registered e-mail id.
· In case Event is cancelled/withdrawn by CAMARENA, the full payment made for registration by customer shall be refunded within 15 working days from date of Event.
· Who should attend the workshop?
Anyone who has attended the Basics of digital image processing Workshop, and has basic knowledge. It is for those who pratice frequently and wish to move to the next level!
· How do I make a payment?
You can make online payments or visit your nearest CAMARENA store. Payments can to be made by cash or card.
· What should I get for the workshop?
Laptop loaded with Adobe Photoshop CS5 and above, optical mouse.
· I have already made the payment, however due to emergency, I am unable to attend. Will you give me a refund?
If informed before the workshop begins, we will refund the total amount. However, if informed after the beginning of the workshop, the amount will be forfeited.
· What if I forget to carry my ticket?
If you are going to make a payment at one of our stores & have forgotten to carry the ticket, you can still make the payment provided you know the ticket code on the top. Always make a note of the ticket code. The same applies if you have forgotten to carry the ticket to the event.
· What are the things that I should be able to understand after attending the workshop?
Getting started with Digital Post Processing and understanding Photoshop from Photographers point of view.
• Performing additional & advance edits in Photoshop after RAW conversion.
• Understanding and working with layers and Layers masks, a non-destructive way of editing.
• Removal of noise, dust spots, cloning etc.
• Sharpening the Picture for Web display and Printing.
• Final optimization for Web display and Printing.
• Putting this all together and developing a post processing workflow.
Develop a methodical approach in processing your images. Setting up your camera and computer software to get the best end-result and begin shooting with complete workflow in focus. Understand post-processing to help you bring considerable enhancement in the quality of your photographs . Look beyond overcooking images developing individual style in post processing technique and starting to think like a photographer to know what it takes to get a good photo.
Basic requirement : Laptop loaded with Adobe Photoshop CS5 and above, optical mouse
Optional requirement : Plugin for Photoshop Color Efex Pro 4 and Silver Efex Pro
Getting started with Post Processing and understanding Photoshop from Photographers point of view.
Performing additional & advance edits in Photoshop after RAW conversion.
Understanding and working with layers and Layers masks, a non-destructive way of editing.
Removal of noise, dust spots, cloning etc.
Sharpening the Picture for Web display and Printing.
Final optimization for Web display and Printing.
Putting this all together and developing a post processing workflow.