If you have not registered on our website we request you to kindly click on the link below and register now http://www.camarena.in/register
After registration please send us an SMS "SCY<space>your name" to 9836372666 & confirm your attendance.
Date: Saturday, 2nd May 2015
Time: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Conducted by: Sumit Chakraborty
Venue: E-MALL, Kolkata
· Registration closes a day before the event.
· CAMARENA reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change, amend, vary the terms and conditions at any point of time without assigning any reasons or any intimation whatsoever and the same shall be binding on the customer.
· CAMARENA may withdraw this event at any time without prior notice. Participants who have registered for the same, will be intimated through their registered e-mail id.
· Who should attend the Adda?
Anyone who is interested in photography.
· How do I make a payment?
This is a free event so you have to only register. Seats are limited so it will be on first come first served basis.
· What should I get for the Photography Adda?
Some of your pictures for review and critique.
· What if I forget to carry my ticket?
Always make a note of the ticket code so that we can again generate one even if you have forgotten to carry the ticket to the event.
Wanna discuss photography over Cha & Biscoot ?
Join us in this fun filled ADDA session, where you can exchange your views with our honoured guest Sumit Chakraborty and get inspired by his wisdom.
Sumit Chakraborty is a teacher by profession and photographer by passion. His journey in the world of photography started in his college days with an almost antique Zenith Film camera to supplement his passion for high altitude treks in the majestic Himalayas. His wanderlust drove him from Rupkund to Gangasagar, from Ronty Saddle to Monglajodi, from Rupin Pass to Benaras and so on. Going to the mountains is like going home and exploring new facets of life, new flora and fauna, new places, strange faces is like a whip of fresh air in his captivated monotonous life. The variegated lifestyle of different places, different festivals, diversified wildlife takes him in the embrace of nature and keeps his index finger busy in clicking continuously. Gradually his passion got a tender touch of semi-professionalism and his long-nurtured strive was recognized as a freelance writer-photographer in various regional and national level travel, wildlife, environmental magazines as well as popular newspapers. Birds, wildlife, mountainscapes, portrait photography attracts him more and in spite of the ups and downs of life these keeps him alive.
This event offers a kaleidoscopic view of his work and an opportunity for us to see the world through his view finder.