· Start from New Delhi, Connaught Place to Agra at 7 am
· Reach Agra & transfer to Hotel T9 Residency
· Photowalk at Taj Mahal
· Lunch in between followed by shoot with full moon
· Later we assemble for critique, review and discussion
· Early Morning photowalk followed by breakfast
· After lunch photowalk
· Start from Agra to New Delhi and reach by 9 pm
What to Carry
· DSLR Camera with kit lens
· Normal zoom lens
· Circular Polarizer Filter
· Neutral Density (ND) filter
· Transfers from New Delhi to Agra and Agra to New Delhi by Tempo Traveler
· All accommodation according to itinerary
· Meals: All Breakfasts
· Quality & professional photography assistance
· All meals apart from the above mentioned
· Expenses for personal habits
· Tips and gratuities
· Anything that is not included in the "Includes" list
Last date of registration: 20 September 2015
For enquiry call : +91 9643201646 / +91 9643201645
1. We do not own any hotel, do not control or operate any airline/railway/any other services. Although we try our best to arrange and recommend the best services, we do not hold any responsibility for the performance of all/any of the services provided by service providers or for any dissatisfaction, delay, accidents, injuries, loss of life, property, document(s) & baggage, flight/rail delays, reservations, transportation, insurance, cancellations, suspensions or any other eventuality/irregularity and also for any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, terrorism/insurgency, breakdown of any facility, act of omission and commission. It is understood that the client/s shall not bring, make or raise any action, demand or claim in any respect whatsoever against us, our employees or directors or partners or proprietor.
2. Please feel free to give us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In case of any claim/dispute, the Courts at Kolkata (West Bengal), India shall have sole jurisdiction.
Cancellation Charges (According to the date of the tour)
50% on or before 11 days from beginning of tour date
100% 10 days or less from beginning of tour date
1. No refund will be made for any unutilised or partly utilised services of any nature.
2. Any refund due to the client(s) on account of cancellation and for changes made in the booking or on any other account will take a minimum of 30 (thirty) days to be processed.
1. We reserve the right to cancel the tour before the date of departure. In such a case we shall be liable to refund only the amount paid by the client(s) without any interest.
2. No other service(s) will be provided that are not mentioned in the e-brochure issued by us.
3. Rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
4 This is a photo tour & not a photography tutorial program. Though our tour leader will extent their expertise & guidance during the tour we expect participants to have sound understanding of basic photography concept including camera operation, exposure,metering,ISO etc.
5. While all efforts are made to ensure availability/accuracy of the information through our communications or through our brochures, website etc, we accept no responsibility/liability for any errors or omissions.
· Who should go in the Photography tour?
Most locations can be accessed by road, however we may sometimes have to hike or scramble to reach a spot. The activities we have planned are within the abilities of people in moderate to good physical shape. There may be times when we shall have to shoot in the rain; count on us to help you to adapt to those circumstances.
· How do I make a payment?
Visit your nearest CAMARENA store to make it by cash or card or you can make it directly online.
Taj Mahal, a mausoleum built for the Mughal ruler Shah Jahans wife, Mumtaz Mahal, who died in childbirth in 1631. Set behind a reflecting pool inside a courtyard defined by 4 minarets, the imposing main building features a massive dome and intricately carved white marble inlaid with precious stones.
If you love photography, there are plentiful options to capture the white marble mausoleum with lush greenery and water body. Also get the opportunity to capture during Full moon.
When: 26-27 September 2015
Tour Leader: Sutanu Das
Physical Requirement: Easy