Date: 27th Sep 2015
Time: 11:00AM- 5:00PM
Conducted by: Partha Pratim Saha
CAMARENA Super Store, E-MALL
(GROUND FLOOR, SHOP NO. G-09, 6, CHITTARANJAN AVENUE, KOLKATA – 700072)
Certificate of Participation
· Registrations close a day before the workshop.
· The decision of refund on registrations cancelled by participants lies with Capital Photo Service Private Limited, and shall be final and binding on all concerned.
· CAMARENA reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change, amend, vary the terms and conditions at any point of time without assigning any reasons or any intimation whatsoever and the same shall be binding on the customer.
· CAMARENA may withdraw this event at any time without prior notice. Participants who have registered for the same, will be intimated through their registered e-mail id.
· In case Event is cancelled/withdrawn by CAMARENA, the full payment made for registration by customer shall be refunded within 15 working days from date of Event.
Anyone interested in taking macro photography seriously. People who want to understand & practice the basic fundamentals of macro photography will benefit from attending this workshop.
Visit your nearest CAMARENA store to make it by cash or card or you can make it directly online.
Your DSLR & equipment and some your pictures for review and critique.
If informed before the workshop begins, we will refund the total amount. However, if informed after the beginning of the workshop, the amount will be forfeited.
If you are going to make a payment at one of our stores & have forgotten to carry the ticket, you can still make the payment provided you know the ticket code on the top. Always make a note of the ticket code. The same applies if you have forgotten to carry the ticket to the event.
The topics that are included are:
• Camera basics.
• What is Macro/micro Photography?
• Difference between macro/micro and close up photography
• Knowledge of flora & fauna.
• The factors to be considered before shooting.
• Light : Natural and Artificial.
• Reproduction ratio/magnification.
• Equipments and techniques.
• Focusing and DOF.
• Background and composition.
• Practical Demonstration
Journey through Small World of Nature Photography.
Workshop Highlights :
What is Macro/micro Photography?
Difference between macro/micro and close up photography
Knowledge of flora & fauna.
The factors to be considered before shooting.
Light : Natural and Artificial.
Equipments and techniques.
Focusing and DOF.
Background and composition.