Date: Saturday, 10th October 2015
Time: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Conducted by: Sutanu Das
Venue: CAMARENA Super store
122 Sahid Nagar Ground Floor,
Bhubaneswar - 751007
Certificate of Participation
• Registrations close a day before the workshop.
• The decision of refund on registrations cancelled by participants, lies with Capital Photo Service Private Limited, and shall be final and binding on all concerned.
• CAMARENA reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change, amend, vary the terms and conditions at any point of time without assigning any reasons or any intimation whatsoever and the same shall be binding on the customer.
• CAMARENA may withdraw this event at any time without prior notice. Participants who have registered for the same, will be intimated through their registered e-mail id.
• In case Event is cancelled/withdrawn by CAMARENA, the full payment made for registration by customer shall be refunded within 15 working days from date of Event.
• Who should attend the workshop?
Anyone interested in taking photography seriously. People who want to understand & practice the basic fundamentals of photography will benefit from attending this workshop.
• How do I make a payment?
Visit your nearest CAMARENA store to make it by cash or card or you can make it directly online.
• What should I get for the workshop?
Your DSLR / prosumer & equipment and some your pictures for review and critique.
• I have already made the payment, however due to emergency, I am unable to attend. Will you give me a refund?
If informed before the workshop begins, we will refund the total amount. However, if informed after the beginning of the workshop, the amount will be forfeited.
• What if I forget to carry my ticket?
If you are going to make a payment at one of our stores & have forgotten to carry the ticket, you can still make the payment provided you know the ticket code on the top. Always make a note of the ticket code. The same applies if you have forgotten to carry the ticket to the event.
• What are the things that I should be able to understand after attending the workshop?
The workshop will cover the most basics things that one needs to know in order to take good pictures. The topics that are included are:
• Megapixel and Quality
• Exposure and Metering Techniques
• ISO & Noise
• Auto Focus & Focus Points
• Shooting Modes
• Light & White Balance
• Basics of Composition
Learn how the camera lens aperture, shutter, and the ISO setting work together to help you get properly exposed pictures.
The topics to be covered in the workshop: