If you have not registered on our website we request you to kindly click on the link below and register now http://www.camarena.in/register
After registration please send us an SMS "JDY<space>your name" to 9836372666 & confirm your attendance.
Date: Saturday, 25th April 2015
Time: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Conducted by: Jhuma Dutta
Venue: E-MALL, Kolkata
· Registration closes a day before the event.
· CAMARENA reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change, amend, vary the terms and conditions at any point of time without assigning any reasons or any intimation whatsoever and the same shall be binding on the customer.
· CAMARENA may withdraw this event at any time without prior notice. Participants who have registered for the same, will be intimated through their registered e-mail id.
· Who should attend the Adda?
Anyone who is interested in photography.
· How do I make a payment?
This is a free event so you have to only register. Seats are limited so it will be on first come first served basis.
· What should I get for the Photography Adda?
Some of your pictures for review and critique.
· What if I forget to carry my ticket?
Always make a note of the ticket code so that we can again generate one even if you have forgotten to carry the ticket to the event.
Wanna discuss photography over Cha & Biscoot ?
Join us in this fun filled ADDA session, where you can exchange your views with our honoured guest Jhuma Datta and get inspired by her wisdom.
Jhuma Datta, always had a life-long passion for the wilderness, which drove her into the world of photography. She has been an avid lens and shutter freak since 2008. Nature and landscape photography is her first love and prime area of interest. And needless to say, she has excelled in this field greatly. A globe trotter and passion traveller, Jhuma has travelled extensively capturing the many moods and facets of Mother Nature. Her photo of the Taj Mahal during sunset was selected by Wikimedia and she was the runner up for April 2014 Big Shot - National Geographic Traveller. She hosted two solo exhibitions at Gaganendra Pradarshashala, Kolkata. Many of her photographs have been published by various magazines like Baron Rekha, Chitra Kala, Culture & Travel, National Geographic.
This event offers a kaleidoscopic view of her work and an opportunity for us to see the world through her view finder.